Whilst studying in the UK, there will be countless ways for you to enjoy yourself, learn modern things and make friends.
The UK offers a stunning, unforgettable student experience like no other country. Make the most of it!
Always dream of studying in the UK?
So get this process started and be among those lucky international students with a bright future ahead!!
• Passport (Original).
• Civil ID (Original).
• Birth Certificate (for expats) English Translated along with Original.
• CAS Letter & Unconditional Offer.
• Visa Appointment Letter.
• Official Transcripts, Degree Certificate & Marks Sheet.
• IELTS (original).
• Proof of Funds (Bank Statement) – Not required for Kuwaiti Nationals.
• Accommodation details (If already booked).
• Financial Guarantee Letter signed by the Parent who is sponsoring the student.
Why chooses the UK?
• Internationally recognized universities & qualifications.
The UK is a popular destination for higher studies for students all around the world and a home to three top 10 universities in the world. Certificates gained after completing your education will be recognized globally.
• Quality education.
The standard of teaching and research at UK universities and colleges is routinely assessed and graded by an official organization to ensure that the benchmarks are met.
• Opportunities offered by the UK education system.
You can choose from 150,000 courses at universities and colleges across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and wales.
• Work while studying.
You can earn while you learn. A part-time job and internship will also be added to your CV. Some of the universities and colleges may also assist you in providing placement.
• Work permit after study.
You can also stay in the UK after completing graduation if you are holding a job offer. There is no limit on the number of students who can stay in the UK upon completing their respective courses.
• Cross culture experience
Studying in the UK is an opportunity to experience a multicultural environment. You will benefit from a range of skills that are essential to be a part of today’s global workforce.