DUAL CITIZENSHIP :
3 - 4 Months
FREE VISA COUNTRY:
The Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) requires an applicant to make a Signiant financial investment into the country in return for citizenship for the applicant and his/her family. There are no residency requirements and citizenship is for life.
• Purchase of real estate with a minimum value of at least $250,000.
For all clients considering the real-estate option, it is recommended a country visit and our dedicated team in Turkey will provide tours. This will ensure clients gain a better appreciation and knowledge of the available options and overall real estate market.
- The main applicant must be over 19 years of age.
- Meet the due diligence.
Our team will also assist with the building of the citizenship application before submitting it to the government. The following documents are required:
• Title deed of the property
• Power of attorney.
• Certified copy of passport.
• Clean criminal record.
• Biometric pictures.
there are no restrictions on dual citizenship in Turkey.
a Turkish citizen who is also a resident is taxed on both the income they produce in Turkey and on their worldwide income. A non-resident citizen is only taxed on income produced in Turkey.
Summary of Key Advantages
• Qualify via property investment from as little as $250,000.
• Children up to the age of 21 may be included in the application.
• No minimum residence requirements.
• Secular state with the vast majority of the population identifying as Muslim.
• Familiar culture and customs with middle east clients.