Germany Job Seeker Visa
It’s not only about the beauty of the country, but it is also one of the most powerful countries in Europe. With high growth and low unemployment & a bustling place to build a better career. The country provides free education to its residents. Germany is considered being be a highly safe and striking living and working environment.
Germany always accepts skilled employees to work in an amicable environment and it’s the only country to invite young and skilled people to visit and to find better job opportunities. So, if you are interested, then kick start with your German job seeker visa.
|Germany Job Seeker Visa||The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which allows you to stay in the country for six months and hunt for a job. Upon receiving a valid job offer or employment, you can apply for a German work visa or a work permit.|
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Occupation in demand
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Proof of Funds
- Travel or medical insurance
• Meet the employer in person to increase your chances.
• Job Seeker visa shows that you are a skilled professional.
• Convert your Job seeker to a work permit visa being in Germany.
• Apply for an EU blue card upon completing 2 years in Germany.
• Get access to 29 Schengen countries.
• Apply for a Permanent residence visa after 5 years & Citizenship after 7 years.