4 - 5 Months
The warm and welcoming people of Dominica invite you and your family to become citizens of their small island nation in the Caribbean. Dominica has ordered a Citizenship by Investment Program since 1993, allowing individuals and their families to enjoy all the benefits of being Dominican in exchange for a contribution to the nation’s future.
• The Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) –
Main applicant: USD 100,000.
Main applicant and spouse: USD 175,000.
Main applicant, spouse, and 2 children: USD 200,000.
• Investing in Pre-approved Real Estate –
Single Applicant: USD 200,000 + 25,000
Main Applicant and Spouse: USD 200,000 + 35,000
Family up to 4 persons: USD 200,000 + 35,000
Family up to 6 persons: USD 200,000 + 50,000
Family of 7 persons or more: USD 200,000 + 70,000
Additional qualifying dependent: USD 25,000
- The applicant must be 18 years above and have a clean criminal record.
- The applicant must undergo a medical examination, due diligence verification
- The applicant must choose any one investment option.
- Children aged 0-30 who are financially dependent on their parents; or
- Children, aged 31 and over who are living with (and fully supported by) the Principal Applicant due to physical or mental disability; or
- Unmarried siblings of the Principal Applicant or Spouse, over 18; or
- Parents or grandparents of the Principal Applicant or Spouse, if they are above 55 years of age and financially dependent on the Principal Applicant; or
- A future Spouse and/or Future children of a dependent child.