FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I know that my application is processed in a proper way?
• Getting regular follow up from your consultant.
• Processing your application in faster phase or in given time or dead line.
• Know whether you are really represented by a regulated consultant & get verified.
2. Why is my visa process getting delayed?
• Incomplete documentation
• Insufficient documents
• Lack of Immigration Knowledge
• Lack of enough research.
3. How do I find out a regulated or trustworthy consultant?
• Check for Legal Registration (like RCIC for Canada & MARA for Australia).
• See their reviews.
• Visit the branch and know whether the consultants are knowledgeable.
• Cross verify their information with the Immigration Website.
4. How can I increase my Visa Success chances?
• Start immediately once you realize that you are a qualified applicant because you may
not qualify in the future if there is a change in Immigration rules.
• Choose the correct Country & Immigration Pathway as per your Profile.
• Get support from an Experienced Immigration Advisor.
5. How long does it take to get my Visa approval?
Processing time varies on the Country & Immigration Programs.
• Permanent Residence Visa will take 8-12 months approx.
• Temporary Residence Visa will take 4-6 months approx.
• Visit Visa/Tourist Visa will take 2-4 months approx.
• Student Visa will take 2-3 months approx.
6. What is the Minimum Investment required for Investor Visa?
A. 100,000 USD will be the minimum investment. It varies from Country to Country.
7. Which Country will provide Direct Permanent Residence Visa?
A. Permanent Residence Visa
• New Zealand
15th Floor, City Tower,Al Sharq,Kuwait City