4 - 6 Months
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) is one of the most popular programs which facilitate asset relocation, implement tax strategies and ensure their children benefit from the liberties. It also happens to offer the safest real estate investment market in the Caribbean Community.
• National Development Fund (NDF) Contribution: $100,000 for a family of 4 or less OR $125,000 for a family of 5.
• University of West Indies (UWI) Contribution: $150,000 for a family of 6 or more.
• $400,000 real estate investment (2-bed villa).
• $450,000 real estate investment (3-bed villa).
- The applicant must be 18 years above and have a clean criminal record.
- The applicant must undergo a medical examination, due diligence verification
- The applicant must choose any one investment option.
- Children aged 0-30 who are financially dependent on their parents; or
- Children, aged 31 and over who are living with (and fully supported by) the Principal Applicant due to physical or mental disability; or
- Unmarried siblings of the Principal Applicant or Spouse, regardless of their age; or
- Parents or grandparents of the Principal Applicant or Spouse, if they are above 55 years of age and financially dependent on the Principal Applicant; or
- A future Spouse and/or Future children of a dependent child.